Maybe.
48 (21.2%)
Depends.
15 (6.6%)
No.
11 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 210

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I'd probably be there all the time if I didn't have my own (private) TS Server..

Ftiafpi

I'd be here all the time if I wasn't always talking to non-Na'vi friends over skype...damn my busy schedule!

Tirea Aean

I will be on as much as is possible the whole GMT-5 25 January 2011. it will be my LAAASSST DAY with LN for some time. you can leave me stuff in that thread from the link in my sig.

come on in to TS tomorrow (25/01/2011 GMT-5) to hang out one last time. thanks for bein awesome, LN.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 24, 2011, 05:54:58 PM
I will be on as much as is possible the whole GMT-5 25 January 2011. it will be my LAAASSST DAY with LN for some time. you can leave me stuff in that thread from the link in my sig.

come on in to TS tomorrow (25/01/2011 GMT-5) to hang out one last time. thanks for bein awesome, LN.

And for once there actually were people on the server, otherewise it has never been anyone online, at least not when I am.

agent1022

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 24, 2011, 05:54:58 PM

Hey! I was on all that time! *no-show*

Ngima palulukantsyìp ngim lu

Txura eyktan

i had to leave the internet for a while to take care of my dad.. but now with his refcent passing i will have more time.. are htere still classes for Na'vi going on? I still have teamspeak =D
'Awve ultxari ohengeyä, Nawma Sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi.

Blue Elf

When connecting to TS, it says it is outdated and administrator should be contacted. So, I'm doing this.... :)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tirea Aean

I did that the first day it popped up. Hikyuuri is no longer hosting. Slìmz is. He either forgot or is too busy or doesn't care .

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Blue Elf on June 20, 2011, 03:14:39 PM
When connecting to TS, it says it is outdated and administrator should be contacted. So, I'm doing this.... :)

I got the same thing in a screenshot.  Hopefully this will be fixed soon....

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Seze

Do I need to reinstall Team Speak on the server thats running Tirea Radio?  I can probably get around to doing that tomorrow sometime if needed.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Tirea Aean

oh sorry

i probably forgot to mention that I talkd to slimz earlier today and he fixed it. I guess he and I are both somewhat busy

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Seze on June 21, 2011, 11:19:34 PM
Do I need to reinstall Team Speak on the server thats running Tirea Radio?  I can probably get around to doing that tomorrow sometime if needed.

are you talking about the client user? it's probably not a bad idea if it's not too far goin outta your way to do it.

Seze

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 22, 2011, 12:45:03 AM

are you talking about the client user? it's probably not a bad idea if it's not too far goin outta your way to do it.

I was talking about the server side, since the main server was down I could throw up a temporary server until the main one comes back up, but since its fixed now...

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Seze on June 22, 2011, 12:31:54 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 22, 2011, 12:45:03 AM

I was talking about the server side, since the main server was down I could throw up a temporary server until the main one comes back up, but since its fixed now...

still not a bad idea, but not a super high priority. basically it comes down to whether you feel like it.

Blue Elf

I can't connect today to TS on ts.learnanvi.org:9988 nor projectngaynume.com:9987.
What went wrong? Cable between America and Europe was broken?  ???
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Blue Elf on July 01, 2011, 11:11:32 AM
I can't connect today to TS on ts.learnanvi.org:9988 nor projectngaynume.com:9987.

It should be up soon, sorry bout that...

Seze

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 01, 2011, 11:48:19 AM
Quote from: Blue Elf on July 01, 2011, 11:11:32 AM

It should be up soon, sorry bout that...

If I did it right, projectngaynume.com:9987 should be online now...

Tirea Aean

Plumps

Thank you so much you two!

What will happen to the other one?

Seze

Thats a good question.  I have no issues with hosting a Team Speak server 24/7 going forward if needed.