Maybe.
48 (21.2%)
Depends.
15 (6.6%)
No.
11 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 210

Seze

For the time being, the ts.learnnavi.org subdomain is being redirected to point to the TeamSpeak server instance that is running on my server.   It may take up to 24 hours for the change to propagate out over the internet.  For now this is a temporary change, and may be reversed back to the original server once it is online again.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Ftiafpi

I really wish I had more free time to hang out on the server. Darn me having to always be using my mic and chatting ability for other things. :(

Tirea Aean

Seze

There server is currently running on battery backup at this time.  Downed power lines near my office.  I'm going to make a run for a generator, so hopefully things will still be online by the time I get back...

UPDATE:
Generator is now providing power to the server rack so we should be fine from here on out, assuming I don't let the generator run out of gas...

Ertew

Where are Polish, Russian, and other language sections?
TireaRadio and many other channels also disappear few days ago :(
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ertew on July 18, 2011, 04:24:02 AM
Where are Polish, Russian, and other language sections?
TireaRadio and many other channels also disappear few days ago :(

We are on a new server. The international channels can easily be added back in. :) Sorry about that

'Oma Tirea

Where is the server location at now?  Is it still at ts.learnnavi.org:9987?s

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Seze

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on July 19, 2011, 02:06:46 PM
Where is the server location at now?  Is it still at ts.learnnavi.org:9987?s

Srane, the new server is located at the old address.  We just changed the DNS info to point to the new server now instead of the old one.

'Oma Tirea

...and the backup is somewhere at projectngaynume.com, kefyak?

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Seze

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on July 19, 2011, 02:43:32 PM
...and the backup is somewhere at projectngaynume.com, kefyak?

Its the same server.  The main server that we were using went offline for some reason and has yet to come back online, so the backup server that I setup has now been transferred to be the new main server.   You can access it now via a number of different URLs, projectngaynume.com, tirearadio.com, ts.learnnavi.org, and a few other domains that I own that point to that server which aren't related to na'vi at all...

Seze Mune

Irayo you guys, for doing all you do to keep this Kelutral up and running! :D

Ngawng

Quote from: Seze Mune on August 17, 2011, 11:20:13 AM
Irayo you guys, for doing all you do to keep this Kelutral up and running! :D
Mllte!!

29.f.australia

Hikyuuri

I am sooo sorry that I just vanished and completely abandoned my old server.  Things got a little hectic this summer, and they are not settling down at all at college.  I just don't have as much time on my hands as I used to, with a job and classes and all that fun stuff.

I am glad to hear that the server is still going, even if it is not my old server.  Hopefully now, it will stay more up to date than when I was maintaining it.

If you do have any problems though, I am still hosting a couple other TS3 servers of my own, and as such, I am still keeping up to date with the server software.  If you run into a hickup or something, I may be able to offer some insight.  However, it is still probably better for someone else to take over the TeamSpeak server, as like I said, I just don't have time.

Seze, thanks for all the help, and I wish you the best of luck.  Don't hesitate to e-mail me if you need any help.  Ill PM you my e-mail address.

Official LearnNavi.org TeamSpeak 3 Server Online
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address: ts.learnnavi.org:9987
Instructions can be found HERE!

Ftiafpi

I know how that feels, I hardly have anytime for Na'vi these days. Good luck with school, we'll keep the kelutral fires burning.

Seze

Quote from: Ftiafpi on September 08, 2011, 07:41:06 PM
I know how that feels, I hardly have anytime for Na'vi these days. Good luck with school, we'll keep the kelutral fires burning.

I've also been similarly very busy with work pretty much since last winter ended.  Joys of being the only technical person in a startup, I have to wear many hats.  Looks like things should begin slowing down for me sometime in the next few weeks.  Hopefully I can become a bit more active like I used to be...

Anyways, I have the TS server updated from 3.0.0RC1 to the final release of 3.0.0.  Please let me know if you run into any issues with the updated version...

Seze Mune

Quote from: Seze on September 11, 2011, 02:05:39 AM

I've also been similarly very busy with work pretty much since last winter ended.  Joys of being the only technical person in a startup, I have to wear many hats.  Looks like things should begin slowing down for me sometime in the next few weeks.  Hopefully I can become a bit more active like I used to be...

Tewti!!  ;D

Tirea Aean

Anyone able to join me on Tuesdays? (See my signature)

hemmond

Maybe... If I won't forget I can see, if I'll be there in the right time. ;D
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Seze Mune

Quote from: Tirea Aean on October 13, 2011, 08:00:06 AM

Wou!  I'll have to make a point of checking this out....I suppose your sig has times listed, kefyak?

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Seze Mune on October 15, 2011, 04:38:02 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on October 13, 2011, 08:00:06 AM

Wou!  I'll have to make a point of checking this out....I suppose your sig has times listed, kefyak?

Yes. in a desc tag. :)