48 (21.2%)
Depends.
15 (6.6%)
No.
11 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 210

Tirea Aean

Seze

Electrician is coming on Monday to replace the panel.  Outage should occur sometime between 12:00 - 19:00 UTC on the 23rd, and should last anywhere from 1 to 4 hours, depending on how long it takes to get the repair done. 

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Seze on July 20, 2012, 08:40:54 AM
Electrician is coming on Monday to replace the panel.  Outage should occur sometime between 12:00 - 19:00 UTC on the 23rd, and should last anywhere from 1 to 4 hours, depending on how long it takes to get the repair done. 

I hope this fixes everything for you.

Seze Mune

Seze

The electrician just arrived, so my servers will be offline until he finishes the work.

Update:
Servers are back online.  While I had things offline, I went ahead and moved the server running TS back behind my newer firewall.  Please let me know if any of the lag issues come back from the last time I had the server behind a firewall.  Hopefully my newer firewall can handle the load better...

Seze

I just got hit by a power outage.  TeamSpeak will be offline until power comes back.

Edit:
Power was restored, and Team Speak is back online.

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma smuk!
Something doesn't work at teamspeak:

<22:10:11> Versuche den Hostnamen ts.learnnavi.org aufzulösen
<22:10:15> Versuche zum Server auf ts.learnnavi.org zu verbinden
<22:10:20> Verbindung zum Server fehlgeschlagen

EDIT:
Quote from: xelloss on February 18, 2014, 02:48:55 PM
Kaltxì ma smuktu

<21:00:06> Trying to resolve hostname ts.learnnavi.org
<21:00:10> Trying to connect to server on ts.learnnavi.org
<21:00:15> Failed to connect to server
:'( :'( :'(

Eywa ayngahu !

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Plumps

The server was supposed to move to another location on the 14th. Maybe something went wrong ... Tsyalatun should know more.

Seze

It did move to another location, and its back online, however we're still waiting on DNS changes to get pushed out.  You can use the IP for now until the DNS is updated (23.239.204.73)

Tirea Aean

TeamSpeak 3 Client Na'vi Language Sound Pack, by Tirea Aean. Now at http://tirea.learnnavi.org/download

for Windows: the tirea folder goes here: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Local\TeamSpeak 3 Client\sound

for everyone else: find the equivalent folder inside where TS3 is installed and put the tirea folder inside the sound folder.

then select the soundpack from TS Notification Options.

That is all. :D

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Tirea Aean on March 08, 2015, 08:07:22 PM
TeamSpeak 3 Client Na'vi Language Sound Pack, by Tirea Aean. Now at http://tirea.learnnavi.org/download

for Windows: the tirea folder goes here: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Local\TeamSpeak 3 Client\sound

for everyone else: find the equivalent folder inside where TS3 is installed and put the tirea folder inside the sound folder.

then select the soundpack from TS Notification Options.

That is all. :D

Nice!

Tìtstewan

I just tested and love it! +1! ma TA. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Plumps

Sorry for being a total n00b here but what does that file do? :-\

Tìtstewan

The files add na'vi audio sound to the ts3 client. You will hear na'vi audio instead the standard ts audio (after switching it) like "leaving" it says "kìyevame". :)

Fpole' fì'pxaret ta spulmokriyä oeyä.

Tirea Aean

Yeah, it's a sound pack for TeamSpeak so that instead of the standard Female who says things like:

Connected.
Disconnected.
Channel Switched.
User entered your channel.
User left your channel.
User in your channel timed out.

I have translated these and recorded them, so now, people can hear such phrases in spoken Na'vi when these events occur in the TS.

By the way, I have updated the Sound Pack to include the text chat "pling!" option.
delete the old tirea folder and zip, unzip the newly downloaded zip, move the new tirea folder where the old one was.

:)

Plumps

Aaaah, tslolam. :D

Kosmana säfpìl ... unfortunately, on Mac it doesn't seem to work...

Tìtstewan

I don't know how the layout of TS looks on a Mac, but do you enable it?

Edit:
To set that audiopack as standard, go to the options -> notifications -> chooose the audiopack in the dropdown menue:

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tìtstewan on March 09, 2015, 10:08:47 AM
I don't know how the layout of TS looks on a Mac:

^ That. Assuming you unzipped the zip and put the resulting tirea folder in the correct place first.

Tìtstewan

goes here: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Local\TeamSpeak 3 Client\sound
On windows 7 (on my one) it is: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\sound

A little note, test the audio volume before useing it! At my first test, it almost blow up my ears. ;D

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tìtstewan on March 09, 2015, 10:21:11 AM
goes here: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Local\TeamSpeak 3 Client\sound
On windows 7 (on my one) it is: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\sound

A little note, test the audio volume before useing it! At my first test, it almost blow up my ears. ;D

I've found the filepath on my Mac. I forgot how Macs like to do their apps vs Linux or Windows.

here:

/Applications/TeamSpeak 3 Client.app/Contents/SharedSupport/sound

all of the "Apps" (.app files) in the /Applications in a Mac are actually FOLDERS that contain everything the program needs to run, including the main binary itself.

EDIT: I got it working on my Mac now, by putting the tirea folder inside that weird location, and then doing exactly the same thing that Tìtstewan did in his screenshots.