Karma Comments

Started by 'Itan Atxur, March 02, 2010, 05:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

What happened to "karma comments?". Are they just down or are they gone for good? I thought it did a good job of keeping karma in line so it couldn't be abused!!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Fnua Atxkxe

Are karma comments down :o, I was giving a cookie earlier today and it jumped straight past any sort of comment, I assumed it was my awful internet connection tht always seems to fail. I always liked the comments, made each point more personal.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Itan Atxur

Exactly! I actually just gave you karma in a different topic to test this out when leaving karma for Letxuma Swizaw didn't work properly!

Fnua Atxkxe

Irayo ;D. There is definetly no more karma comment system ATM.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Itan Atxur

Interesting that we can still view old comments though.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Kayrìlien

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 02, 2010, 05:55:56 PM
What happened to "karma comments?". Are they just down or are they gone for good? I thought it did a good job of keeping karma in line so it couldn't be abused!!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

I personally like leaving people a message whenever I applaud them for something. (And if I ever had to smite someone, I would want them to know why I did it...though I haven't met anyone on the forum that needs smiting! :))

Rutxe, let us know why this feature no longer works.

Irayo,

Kayrìlien

'Itan Atxur

When I first started here on this forum, I lost 3 karma in like the first day. I really wanted to know why but because I couldn't find out, it made me nervous and I almost decided not to come back. I think it's important to know why you're being smited.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Payoang

Weird, it was disabled. Re-enabled.