Na'vi Skype and IRC

Started by Antony, December 22, 2009, 08:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roiki

If you don't happen to live in America(like myself), you can see what server is the one closest to you from this list and use it instead of the server stated above.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Tirealì'u

Whoever came up with the idea of moving the channel from a decent network, to the most insecure, backward, retarded, ghetto-esque IRC network in all of existence deserves to be thrown onto an open field with a Turok flying around.

You can throw a dart at a giant list of IRC networks and be guaranteed to hit ANYTHING better than EFNet.  :-P

I'm taking bets on how long it takes until the channel is invaded and taken over.

However, if I ever find a server that allows me to connect, and doesn't ban me straight up, I'll be there. This is unlikely.

Reronsem Si

krystoffer.work1985

Hope to hear some Na'vi!

ryoi

Kame nga

just revived my skype acc
can't believe i did it for Na'vi

Name: ryoibot

add please!
irayo irayo
Eywa ayngahu

swiräk

Im Pharno_

please invite me

Trevor1001

Please invite me.

Skype name: Trevor Milburn

Robert Nantangä Tirea

If any mods can look into the Skype call, we have some trolls that need to be dealt with.

Mystycs was advertising his own Vent server / skype calls multiple times.

Some time after that he invited another person into the call (he changed his name a lot) who immediately began spamming an incredibly excessive amount, along with inapproriate language.

Names used:
natan_11
igotgrits
i_jizz_on_navi

UPDATE: the spammer has since left the Na'vi Discussion group.

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Tìsyaw Nantangä

I'm not very Skype-literate but my screenname is woofzy and I have no idea how to actually enter the chat. I put the link thingy from post 1 into the browser and it seems to have directed me to it but I can't see the chatroom >_<
Mì saw, kawtul tsun stivawm ngayä ayzawngit.

mystycs

Quote from: Robert Nantangä Tirea on December 31, 2009, 07:35:32 PM
If any mods can look into the Skype call, we have some trolls that need to be dealt with.

Mystycs was advertising his own Vent server / skype calls multiple times.

Some time after that he invited another person into the call (he changed his name a lot) and immediately began spamming an incredibly excessive amount, along with inapproriate language.

Names used:
natan_11
igotgrits
i_jizz_on_navi

UPDATE: the spammer has since left the Na'vi Discussion group.

I just want to say that i never made a vent full of trollers, there was only 3 people in the vent, Me, some guy named SexyMan and Txon Táronyu. I dont know why it says this.

Also the person i invited was someone i spoke to about navi and i told him there was a chat related to learning navi, i invited him but he starting to spam i had no knowledge this would happen.

And as for the spamming of the info sorry about that i see it was bad, next time ill just paste it once if anything. I just wanted to get a chat going sorry about that.

Just want to make everything clear...

Enix

Eywayä mokri

I am not on the skype chat so much those days but I'll have a look in about 15 minutes. I'll invite all the people here to my contacts. ;)
°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°

kranapan

My Skype Name is Tsmukan, I joined the group but no one is online.

Eywa ngahu int, aysmukan si aysmuke.

Eywayä mokri

It seems that the skype chat is not what it was previously made for...:)

Sarkath

This wasn't in the official skype room :P

Eywayä mokri

Oh, ok..then it's ok. ^^

Étienne

kranapan

Why isn't anyone online?

Eywayä mokri

As I am not online, I wouldn't be able to answer. :)

kranapan

Hmmm.
I meant on the Skype group, nobody is showing up as being online.
Kiyevame

Edit: Can whoever the host is accept me?

Vickibrownies

Right!

I have no clue how to use Skype, I last used it like 6 or so years ago and it's all different now.

I've opened that link and erm, not sure what happens now XD

I'm Vickibrownies on Skype if there is adding that needs doing.