Name change

Started by Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite, January 15, 2012, 03:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite

Well, I want to change my username, but I don't know how. The one I've got at the moment was only ever a really bad one, meant to be until I found a better one. So I don't know how to change my username, but the one I have in mind is a full Na'vi name, like I know a few people on here have, and I want that to be the name displayed, but I want to avoid typing all that every time I log in if I can, so I just wondered if there was a way to have a shorter username and a longer displayed one. If anyone can help me, please do  :D
Irayo, ma frapo, ma oeyä smuke sì ma oeyä smukan.
Vivar 'ivong Na'vi! Eywa ayngahu!

*if i make a mistake in any of my Na'vi, please correct me :)

Payoang

Pm me with the new username you want.

Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite

Would I have to have the whole name as my username, or is there such a thing as a display name seperate to the username?
Irayo, ma frapo, ma oeyä smuke sì ma oeyä smukan.
Vivar 'ivong Na'vi! Eywa ayngahu!

*if i make a mistake in any of my Na'vi, please correct me :)

Tirea Aean

username and display name are separate. you cannot change your username, only an admin can. you CAN change your Display name in /profile

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 15, 2012, 04:10:07 PM
username and display name are separate. you cannot change your username, only an admin can. you CAN change your Display name in /profile

True, and although my username hasn't changed, my display name has changed multiple times, and the same applies to several others :)

Zerok: Profile → Account Related Settings → Name

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!