Site Design / Layout help!

Started by Payoang, December 23, 2009, 03:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylwanin ean Tanhì

I love it.... but i think the background where says the time logged in etc. would look awesome with some art also and different font... i dont know, just some ideas.
well... since I've tried to stop my interest from waning and it has been impossible here cuz People are discriminate. I'm in no need of the forum to learn na'vi.

TompaSkxawng

Yeah, sure! Im totaly open for ideas  ;D

For those that have Windows Vista or later, i got great news -> Windows sidebar gadget with Eng - Na'vi word outputter.
More info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtc5VjhMIlo

frau ekytan

I'm not really sure if this makes me sound like a total idiot, but i'm new and was just wondering what the whole karma thing on the site was ???

Technowraith

Quote from: frau ekytan on January 27, 2010, 09:05:06 PM
I'm not really sure if this makes me sound like a total idiot, but i'm new and was just wondering what the whole karma thing on the site was ???

Here's a copy and paste of a post i made earlier:

"For those of you not familiar with Karma:

Karma is like reputation. You either have good rep or bad rep (karma). It's mostly used for people to praise people when they make a good post, or indicate that someone is a skxawng for making a dumb post. Plus raises karma, minus lowers. In some cases, karma is abused and turned into a popularity contest. In my case, i really don't care if i have -4000 karma. To me it's just a number. In my case, i reward karma for well thought posts. If someone posts something i feel is offensive or i disagree i might give negative karma. I generally only give out good karma. It takes quite a bit to make me give you bad karma, truthfully."
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

guest2859

I came up with a forum design, in CSS. Here is the forum I designed it on, it's dark, has the same blue-camo style as the main LearnNa'vi site, and I can easily update it. People, I need you to rate it and give me improvements.

Col Quaritch

Only help oe can think of is to do a monthly donation. Oe such a boob in navi but everyone treats my bumbling as no biggy "glad to help" attitued is strong here. So my inpu little as it is will be $20-30 a month as bills allow.

Toruk Makto

Topic will remain unlocked, but unstickied due to necrotic trend.

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Col Quaritch

I got a suggestion. Themes, on Star Wars Galaxy board the user is able to pick different themes for the look of their board is that doo'able here?

Hawnuyu atxen

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry, if it's not in the right place, or had been questioned but i couldn't find any better and i haven't find it elsewhere...

My question is: how can i make "children boards" in a chart (we want to make some in the Hungarian one) ???

Thanks for your answers!
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Payoang

For language forums (like Hungarian), you let your moderator know, or send me a message with titles and descriptions for sub-forums.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Just a little suggestion. I think that the Gallery > Unseen shouldn't be on the same place as the count of new PMs is, it looks like you have that many new PMs.

http://piclair.com/0fy4y