Site Design / Layout help!

Started by Payoang, December 23, 2009, 03:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

Wow, did anyone look at the comments?  I see Na'vi spam everywhere... ( Though I think I know where those comments came from )

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Payoang

Zalorticus

It is the best tasting spam out there...
Failure is the mother of success.
Soon, we will no longer be the leaves on the wind, but the wind itself.
You don't have to be a scholar to be a leader.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Antony

Maybe someone should post a comment actually in Na'vi?

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

txum tukru

id like to help!

im a good graphics worker and i manly like code as-well. im excellent in Photoshop too!

heres a doctor who forum i mucked around with: http://drwhomod.forumotion.com/

hope i can help!
pesu nga?          "who are you?"
Oe lu toktor.       "the Doctor!"
pesu?                "who?"
nì'aw, toktor.       "just, the Doctor!"

Seze

I love Dr. Who.  Are you ready for the Christmas Special?

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Eywayä mokri

Kaltxì frapo,

As I see that they are already a few people who wanna make something for the layout, I'll let them make something first. :)

If then something is missing just let me know and I'll help for sure.

Eywa anyngahu
°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°

dotster

Quote from: Seabass on December 23, 2009, 07:17:42 PM
Me encantaría tener el (la?) website accesible a un nivel internacional - sólo necesito unas personas para traducir todo.

(I would love to have the website be internationally accessible - I only need a few people to translate everything.)

Also, fanfiction: http://forum.learnnavi.org/index.php?board=18.0
and fanart sections: http://forum.learnnavi.org/index.php?board=18.0

Go wild :)

I would be more than happy to translate anything you want into Portuguese.

Eywayä mokri

I can help for a french translation too. ;)

xsoft

Idea for mascot: atokirina (seeds, its beauty, unique and soft), or ikran.

I could help with Czech translation, but it seems that Im only one from this location here. But is there is need, I can help ...
Navi != Na'vi. Deku Tree != Utral Aymokriyä

Nuruhuine

Hi,
I read that the French translation was covered, but just in case, if any help is needed, I can take care of it. (I'm French)
Hit me up if you need :)

Later.

txum tukru

Quote from: Seze on December 23, 2009, 11:01:59 PM
I love Dr. Who.  Are you ready for the Christmas Special?

srane!! anyways, im going to set up a counter-board and do modifications to it and you can choose its results here!

link to counter board: http://learnnavitest.smfforfree3.com/

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

I like many of the ideas and sorry if my ideas here are someone elses, because I don't read through all the pages.
I like the idea of the bio-luminescence thing. It can happen when we scroll to some kind of link. (so for instance, the "My Messages" thing up there can light up when we scroll there) I also like the Avatar/Na'Vi to be some kind of guide. Plus, the home tree them would be great. I would like to suggest like logout will mean we go to the "sleeping area"-you know, those hanging beds on Pandora, etc2. and maybe search means going out to explore. Changing language (when it's available) can be to the human's base or something. We can make it like a whole replica of Pandora-interactive-if it's not too much for now )

The fanfic forum will be cool too. motivation for us to learn more language to finally get to writing a story-or translating.

actually, some kind of virtual chat and making us as avatars wouldn't be bad either-but it'll be confusing to learn the actual Na'Vi language since it'll be very fast (we'll be chatting, not posting), but then we can make a whole new place for that, and keep the forums too. I'm really looking forward making our own Avatar-if it's possible, we can take our photo and somehow apply it to the avatars we're making-somehow.

I'm sure I'll have more ideas but I don't think I can actually express it in the computer (don't have the right stuff) but I'll try. can I? (like for the logo or the main page design?)
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

txum tukru

i reckon there should be a "ALL" button on the navi downloads area on the hometree site!

Beduino

Quote from: dotster on December 24, 2009, 04:25:10 AM
Quote from: Seabass on December 23, 2009, 07:17:42 PM
Me encantaría tener el (la?) website accesible a un nivel internacional - sólo necesito unas personas para traducir todo.

(I would love to have the website be internationally accessible - I only need a few people to translate everything.)

Also, fanfiction: http://forum.learnnavi.org/index.php?board=18.0
and fanart sections: http://forum.learnnavi.org/index.php?board=18.0

Go wild :)

I would be more than happy to translate anything you want into Portuguese.

I would can help either.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan things are going crazy in here! hahaha
tsun ngal tslam fì'uti srak?

Payoang

As far as I can tell, things have only just started. The movie has been out for - what - 9 days, and over 20,000 people have already stopped by the site. The interest is both overwhelming and amazing.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Nuruhuine on December 24, 2009, 08:41:43 AM
Hi,
I read that the French translation was covered, but just in case, if any help is needed, I can take care of it. (I'm French)
Hit me up if you need :)

Later.

More Multi language support is always helpful.
私は太った男だ。

Eywayä mokri

I agree. :) And I will help if needed, of course. :)

Brainiac

If our Dutch-speaking community ever exceeds 2 people, I'm willing to give a hand.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.