Skype Groups and Adds

Started by Toruk Makto, January 14, 2010, 11:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kir`ti Aymungal

My skype name is mikahbot, so please add me! I will look into using IRC, I've never done that before, but last time I tried on pidgin [Linux user], I think our chatroom was down? That's what it said on facebook. I will try again, but add me to Skype anyway!

Irayo,
Kir'ti
Kaltxì! Ngaru lu fpom srak?

Help support the Na'vi workbook efforts!  Please submit any corrections to this link: http://forum.learnnavi.org/learning-resources/learn-navi-the-easy-way-corrections/

Lezerith

Please add lezerith, sorry for the replying on a dead topic...
Irayo! ;D

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Man about time! :P I thought my skype idea would get ignored ;)

Skype me at inara_jinn
To live in the past is to die in the present.

ExLibrisMortis

exlibrismortis1             original, I know....

Mithcoriel

So, what do we do with our skype names here? Is there one (or several) big "official" groups here that will add us, or is it for random users to be able to contact us when they feel like having a chat partner?
Ayoe lu aysamsiyu a plltxe "Ni" !
Aytìhawnu ayli'uyä aswok: "Ni", "Peng", si "Niiiew-wom" !

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

zakovirka

Zakovirka2,so if u want u can add me ;)

Maweyatan

Mine is Maweyatan

Irayo in advance!

;D

AuLekye'ung

aulekeyeung

Stupid Skype doesn't allow symbols beyond - and _...
Txo *fìzìsìst*it oel ke lu, kxawm oel tutet lepamtseo lu.  Oe pxìm fpìl nìpamtseo, oel rey letrra ayunil oeyä nìpamtseo.

- Älpert Aynstayn

Le'eylan

leeylanmiaow please :D
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Nyx

Kay, for those of you who haven't been added, try copy-pasting this thing:

Quoteskype:?chat&blob=ZG8ybzqgcyhNiWxX9tKNgwODVk7ryCKURM2wHoE65U7OTzdzXjJUQR4UkNh6k8as-c1bNGtehn6yzPCONNd3InS8z2NECr4oQqw2yMD5_d9jMagKDazeqtoEL8shHqYVd82anU8oJItAzh17zpBDK4izYp6ciaBciFecxlsQNdt9ro8sX9OZpvhsA5rEitkesVE8V0Yhmw

It might take a while to connect sometimes but be patient, it's not as full of lag as the old chats.