Thanks, Learn Na'vi

Started by 'Awve Tìkameie, January 06, 2010, 11:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Awve Tìkameie

I just wanted to say thanks to the Learn Na'vi "faculty" for staying devoted to the website. I can tell you are trying to expand and it is, without a doubt, working. You're member list is close to 1,500. Who knows, if the Na'vi language stays this popular or becomes more popular, you will have a huge head start on everyone.
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Payoang

On behalf of the amazing mods that keep this place running, thank you! And thanks to the remaining community for being here and sharing the love for Na'vi!

Ftiafpi

Yay for love, yay for Na'vi. Thank you community for giving me something to put almost everything else in life on hold for since you guys are totally worth it!

Night Raider

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 07, 2010, 05:05:52 PM
Yay for love, yay for Na'vi. Thank you community for giving me something to put almost everything else in life on hold for since you guys are totally worth it!

Definitely agree.
Is this right? I just write whatever in the signature box?

Étienne

Never would have happened without Seabass.  ;D

Karyu Amawey

Quote from: Étienne on January 07, 2010, 05:36:32 PM
Never would have happened without Seabass.  ;D

Indeed I also credit Seabass with everything.  Cheers, mate
Oel ayngati kameie

Swok Txon

Agreed

Irayo Irayo Irayo Irayo!

Nume fpi sänume

Seabass was the start, but in all honesty its you guys that are the lifeblood here :) Without a community that was so ravenous for information, we wouldn't be half as far as we are. I know we will continue to grow, and every day this site just gets that much better.

Étienne

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 08, 2010, 01:01:39 AM
Seabass was the start, but in all honesty its you guys that are the lifeblood here :) Without a community that was so ravenous for information, we wouldn't be half as far as we are. I know we will continue to grow, and every day this site just gets that much better.

Like a boss.

Yay for awesome community!

Brainiac

If the users are the lifeblood, then Seabass is the heart that keeps it all going  ;D
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Yay metaphors! And ravenous is too small a word.
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Nume fpi sänume

" Sating your thirst for knowledge " ... wordy enough for ya?

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Tanhì Tireafya'o

If you think of it.. If seabass would never decided to just do this, about 20 hours of my life would have spend different right now, maybe I would be bored to death? In jail because I thought I could do something stupid? No, just kidding. It's really great to have this here. It became a daily routine for me to go here, learn something. I still think of it, like what if I never googled this. I would've never found it. What if I had said no to my family when they decided to go. But I said yes and later on I searched for the language, and here I am.

Proud to here and thank you very much Seabass.

Tanhì Tireafya'o.

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

kxanì tsamsiyu

Quote from: Tanhì Tireafya'o on January 09, 2010, 11:27:46 AM
If you think of it.. If seabass would never decided to just do this, about 20 hours of my life would have spend different right now, maybe I would be bored to death? In jail because I thought I could do something stupid? No, just kidding. It's really great to have this here. It became a daily routine for me to go here, learn something. I still think of it, like what if I never googled this. I would've never found it. What if I had said no to my family when they decided to go. But I said yes and later on I searched for the language, and here I am.

Proud to here and thank you very much Seabass.

Tanhì Tireafya'o.
Exactly the same for me, i have spent over nearly 3 days on here  :o (Total time logged in: 2 days, 16 hours and 10 minutes.)
It has become a daily routine for me to come on here help some of the other forum members then either do some work at college or look up avatar related things.

I am also grateful to Seabass for creating this site and thanks to the moderators for keeping this site running smoothly.

Eywa Ngahu.

'Awve Tìkameie

Exactly the same for me, i have spent over nearly 3 days on here  :o (Total time logged in: 2 days, 16 hours and 10 minutes.)
It has become a daily routine for me to come on here help some of the other forum members then either do some work at college or look up avatar related things.

I am also grateful to Seabass for creating this site and thanks to the moderators for keeping this site running smoothly.

Eywa Ngahu.
[/quote]

Kaltxì!
I, too, am on this website every day. It has become very routine.
Also, irayo Seabass
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Karyu Amawey

You know, ever since this site went up, I would have to say I check it more times than my email in a day, and for those of you who, like me, check their mail a dozen times, it means a lot!
Oel ayngati kameie

Ikabob

I am right there with you... This is so routine, but I dont mind it... You did a fantastic job and i do thank you for it all.
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

Ateyo te Kellett

Quote from: Karyu Amawey on January 13, 2010, 12:22:22 AM
You know, ever since this site went up, I would have to say I check it more times than my email in a day, and for those of you who, like me, check their mail a dozen times, it means a lot!

true. I have started going up 15 minutes eralier just to check the forums