Kaltxì, oe lu zìma'uyu

Started by NattiKay, May 21, 2022, 02:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NattiKay

Hello! Not sure how active this forum is in 2022, but it looks like there is at least a handful of recent posts so I thought I'd give it a go.

I'd heard before that the filmmakers had created a full fleshed-out language for the Na'vi, but it wasn't until about a week ago that I found out there were resources to actually learn it! I've been digging into it since then, and while I am obviously still very much a noob I am eager to learn more! I even made a pair of Na'vi OCs the other day thanks to some tumblr shenanigans, and I'm hoping to use them for practice by making little comics. Maybe I will post them in the art thread. :D

(I am absolutely tickled by these little Na'vi smilies  ;D )

Ayngaru smon nìprrte'! (or something? ^^")

Mako

Quote from: NattiKay on May 21, 2022, 02:26:35 AM
Hello! Not sure how active this forum is in 2022, but it looks like there is at least a handful of recent posts so I thought I'd give it a go.

I'd heard before that the filmmakers had created a full fleshed-out language for the Na'vi, but it wasn't until about a week ago that I found out there were resources to actually learn it! I've been digging into it since then, and while I am obviously still very much a noob I am eager to learn more! I even made a pair of Na'vi OCs the other day thanks to some tumblr shenanigans, and I'm hoping to use them for practice by making little comics. Maybe I will post them in the art thread. :D

(I am absolutely tickled by these little Na'vi smilies  ;D )

Ayngaru smon nìprrte'! (or something? ^^")

Smon nìprrte' nìteng! Nice to meet you as well :) There are still a few hold outs here who you'll see around!

Tirea Aean

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Natikay! :D

Hello and welcome, Nattikay! :D

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte :D

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-