• Welcome to Learn Na'vi Community.

Looking for participants in Na'vi Research

Started by Maweyakato, November 16, 2023, 07:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maweyakato

Kaltxì!

My name is Kato and I have a Master's degree in Linguistics and am currently doing a second Master's degree in linguistics to specialize in fictional and constructed languages. For a project that I am doing, I need participants that are willing to fill out a questionnaire which asks for some background information and for them to write a short text in Na'vi (it does not matter if you are a beginner learner or a fluent speaker, everyone can join this study!)

In order to not influence the results, I cannot share what exactly I will be looking at but I will make sure to share the results once the study is done! If you would like to join this study you can find the questionnaire through this link.

If you would like to know more about this study or have feedback or comments, you can always send me a message! I am happy to answer all your questions :)

Irayo!

Syatikrel

Syatikrel [sja.ˈtik̚.ɾɛl] (Lì'fya leNa'vi Nä'rìngä)/Shatikrel [ʃa.ˈtik̚.ɾɛl] (Lì'fya leNa'vi Wione)
SatIqrel [ʂɑ.tʰɪqʰ.ˈrɛl] (tlhIngan Hol)
Shatikrel [ʃə.ˈt̪i.kɾ̥ɛl̪]
Oel teyra tawsìpit aean ke txula set slä tsun hìkrrmaw fu maw krr atxan.

Tìng oeru tstxot Misal ulte syaw oeru Satibabbi.

Maweyakato

Tì'i'avay a vospxìvosìng.

(I hope I said this right, I am very much a beginner learner still and I am not very versed in grammar yet). But it will run for a couple of weeks from now until I have enough participants. Data analysis takes quite some time and I have to finish up the whole project in January :)

Syatikrel

Quote from: Maweyakato on November 20, 2023, 02:54:09 PMTì'i'avay a vospxìvosìng.

(I hope I said this right, I am very much a beginner learner still and I am not very versed in grammar yet)
Fpìl futa tam slä pamrel sivi oe san tì'i'avay vospxìvosìngä.

Syatikrel [sja.ˈtik̚.ɾɛl] (Lì'fya leNa'vi Nä'rìngä)/Shatikrel [ʃa.ˈtik̚.ɾɛl] (Lì'fya leNa'vi Wione)
SatIqrel [ʂɑ.tʰɪqʰ.ˈrɛl] (tlhIngan Hol)
Shatikrel [ʃə.ˈt̪i.kɾ̥ɛl̪]
Oel teyra tawsìpit aean ke txula set slä tsun hìkrrmaw fu maw krr atxan.

Tìng oeru tstxot Misal ulte syaw oeru Satibabbi.

Maweyakato