Washington

Started by Lolet, July 02, 2010, 01:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Okay, I'm not sure if anyone has asked this.

Anyone from the Pacific Northwest area? I live in Puget Sound (well, not IN it  ;)).

I don't know if meetups are possible, but I just like having "my people" around.

Irayo

Coyote

Here's 28 pages worth of folks from the Pac-Nor-West!  ;D:

http://forum.learnnavi.org/united-states/pacific-northwest/

We were among the first, if not the first, group of folks to get together for a "Avatar mini-con". OK, technically, it was about a half-dozen people getting together for an afternoon in Seattle (and I myself wasn't able tomake it  :() but I hear it was a lot of fun.

Go ahead and revive the topic if you find folks you want to communicate with, it's nice seeing our part of th emap being so active!  ;)
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Lolet

Thank you, thank you! I mean, irayo!

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Well I live in the PNW, but not near Puget Sound. I'm in SW WA right on the Columbia.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Lolet

South Puget Sound here.

Zefanaya

Anyone in the Puyallup, WA area want to meet up and talk about anything Avatar related? I live in Tacoma WA, and am frequently at the Forza on 4th and Pioneer St. in Ptown. I can't say it would be a regular meet up but If enough of you guys and gals want to come I could put together a Twitter and Facebook page, I am usually having meeting at Forza 2:30 PM so maybe 3:30 PM. Let me know, I would love to meet some of you guys.

Eywa ngahu.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Ney'rinah

Quote from: Txonä Rolyu on August 11, 2010, 08:00:55 PM
Well I live in the PNW, but not near Puget Sound. I'm in SW WA right on the Columbia.

-Txonä Rolyu

I'm right on the Columbia, too. I wish I could gather at least ten of us in the area for a day or even a weekend and pick each other's brains a while.
Nothing better than talking and learning together. 

Zefanaya

Quote from: Ney'rinah on September 13, 2010, 01:42:09 AM

-Txonä Rolyu

I'm right on the Columbia, too. I wish I could gather at least ten of us in the area for a day or even a weekend and pick each other's brains a while.

Wish I could make it down their, unfortunately work takes priority.

-Txonä Rolyu

Really where at? I'm in Washougal!

-Txonä Rolyu

Ney'rinah

Quote from: Txonä Rolyu on October 01, 2010, 02:22:56 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

-Txonä Rolyu

I'm in the Tri-City area, actually house-jumping right now.  :D

Quote from: Ney'rinah on October 03, 2010, 04:17:18 PM
Quote from: Txonä Rolyu on October 01, 2010, 02:22:56 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

-Txonä Rolyu

I'm in the Tri-City area, actually house-jumping right now.  :D

Hmm...a tinge on the far side, but I suppose at some point a meet up could be in order :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Ney'rinah

Quote from: Txonä Rolyu on October 03, 2010, 11:16:17 PM
Hmm...a tinge on the far side, but I suppose at some point a meet up could be in order :)

-Txonä Rolyu

That would be a great idea. :D I'm still personally hunting for more people in the area, too. Just to see how many could get together at once. But any kind of meet up, even small, is great.

Kät'aya Awri'ìn

It's been a while since anyone has posted in this topic, but I don't think a new one is really needed. I'm in Castle Rock Washington, which is near Longview, which is like an hour and a half from Seattle. Anyone nearby?

Quote from: IEatPokemonOioioi on January 02, 2011, 10:10:34 AM
It's been a while since anyone has posted in this topic, but I don't think a new one is really needed. I'm in Castle Rock Washington, which is near Longview, which is like an hour and a half from Seattle. Anyone nearby?

I'm 1-2 hours south of you in Washougal, WA.

-Txonä Rolyu

Kät'aya Awri'ìn

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on January 02, 2011, 10:50:59 AM

-Txonä Rolyu

Cool! We should have like a Washington meetup sometime for all the users here from Washington :D

Quote from: IEatPokemonOioioi on January 04, 2011, 01:35:27 AM

-Txonä Rolyu

Cool! We should have like a Washington meetup sometime for all the users here from Washington :D

Leiam oeru na säfpìl a txantsan! I and I know the perfect time to do that! Have you read about the huge Avatar exhibit that's coming to the Seattle Science Museum? If not you can read the article here. There has been talk about having a LN meetup there. perhaps not on the first day, but soon after it opens :) Nice to finally hear back from someone on the forum who lives remotely close to me :)

-Txonä Rolyu

genesis

ooooh i wouldn't mind going to that *w*

and it would be cool if everyone meet up too!!
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Kät'aya Awri'ìn

Quote from: genesis on January 08, 2011, 11:58:38 PM

We can go together :D

Quote from: Kät'aya Awri'ìn on January 13, 2011, 12:43:56 AM
Quote from: genesis on January 08, 2011, 11:58:38 PM

We can go together :D

Yes, that would be great! There is a poll in the thread to decide which month would be best for everyone. Check it out and cast your vote then post what days (if you know this far in advance) will be best for you :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Zefanaya

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on January 04, 2011, 02:02:44 AM
Quote from: IEatPokemonOioioi on January 04, 2011, 01:35:27 AM

-Txonä Rolyu

Leiam oeru na säfpìl a txantsan! I and I know the perfect time to do that! Have you read about the huge Avatar exhibit that's coming to the Seattle Science Museum? If not you can read the article here. There has been talk about having a LN meetup there. perhaps not on the first day, but soon after it opens :) Nice to finally hear back from someone on the forum who lives remotely close to me :)

-Txonä Rolyu

I'm in South Tacoma which is a few hours (about two on a good day) away. I would love to do this. I have been trying to find people close to Puyallup WA, so far everyone I know is in Eastern WA and I don't get over there often. I will add this to my calendar before something else takes it's place. Also, Avatar II release party anyone? We could all reserve and see it in theaters together.