Blue Pride

Started by Lolet, July 06, 2010, 03:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Ok, kind of stealing an idea from another thread (sorry!), but I thought we should say what makes us proud to be Na'vi.

*cheers*

Ku'rända

Glowing in the dark!

Give us a chance, MORON!

Elektrolurch

This is kinda patriotic.

But in an other way.. I like it. :) I love you all... :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Eyamsiyu

Having such a great family under Eywa.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

bommel

Elektrolurch

As long as this doesn't go due to patriotism... :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Eyamsiyu

Going up against gunships with bows and arrows.  And winning.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 06, 2010, 05:17:42 PM
And of course, embarrassing tawtute. Imagine the humiliation they'll face when they get back to earth...
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on July 06, 2010, 05:27:56 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 06, 2010, 05:17:42 PM
And of course, embarrassing tawtute. Imagine the humiliation they'll face when they get back to earth...

"Hey Selfridge, you mine all the Unobtainium?"
"Uh, yeah, about that: we were routed off the planet by the natives."
"You mean to tell me that a bunch of arrow-wielding indigenous people beat your guns?"
"... yeah."
"You're going to have a hell-of-a-time with the CEO, man!"

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 06, 2010, 05:32:17 PM

"You mean to tell me that a bunch of arrow-wielding indigenous people beat your guns?"
"... yeah."
HRH! I don't even wanna think about what the CEO would have to say to him...probably some long drawn out speech about the public humiliation he caused to RDA, followed by a "You're fired. Guards, show this guy the door."

And of course, there's the chance they'd also throw him in jail, or sue the crap out of him in an attempt to recover some of the losses from the failed mission.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on July 06, 2010, 05:41:26 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 06, 2010, 05:32:17 PM

"... yeah."
HRH! I don't even wanna think about what the CEO would have to say to him...probably some long drawn out speech about the public humiliation he caused to RDA, followed by a "You're fired. Guards, show this guy the door."

And of course, there's the chance they'd also throw him in jail, or sue the crap out of him in an attempt to recover some of the losses from the failed mission.

I don't think so. More like this:

He facepalms.
"Go.  Get your stuff.  Leave."

Payä Tìrol

To be fair, a pair of grenades and a borrowed AA missile helped.
Oeyä atanìl mì sìvawm, mipa tìreyä tìsìlpeyur yat terìng

Lolet

I also loved beating those hated tawtutes!

I felt so good afterwards.

Lolet

Best thing ever: having a TAIL

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyamsiyu

Tail, tsahaylu, and glowing freckles all over your body.  I think Na'vi wins.

Lolet

Tsaheylu... yes, yes, YES!

Txonari

Bio-luminescence ftw! Also, being part of a family who depend on each other, instead of being part of a society of people who won't even say "Hello" to each other on the street. :D
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.

'Ì'awn Menari

Being connected with our Sa'nok, and our aytsmukan sì aytsmuke! 

One world under Eywa
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Bows an arrows over an AK-47 any day.  Oh, and also ayikran over cars.